These kid-friendly drumsticks are best served as a main dish with a baked potato and a side of steamed broccoli. Great even for the pickiest eaters!
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
2. In a large bowl or freezer bag, combine maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and mustard powder.
3. On a cutting board, combine chopped garlic and salt. Using the flat side of a large kitchen knife, crush garlic and salt together to make a paste. Add to maple mixture, along with black pepper to taste. Mix well.
4. Add drumsticks to mixture and toss until evenly coated. If possible, let stand in refrigerator for at least 10 minutes and up to 2 hours for maximum flavour.
5. Place drumsticks on a large parchment lined baking sheet. Reserve mixture for basting.
6. Place in oven for 35 minutes. After 15 minutes, baste the drumsticks.