From kitchen rookies to full-fledged foodies, everyone’s heart goes pitter-patter when they hear the magic word: Nachos. Our version of everyone’s favourite food, chicken nachos, is spicy, gooey, and perfect for sharing.
1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add in onions and green peppers. Saute, stirring frequently, until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Add garlic and Zabiha Halal Spicy Ultimate Chicken Frankfurters and continue to cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Stir in chili powder, cayenne pepper, cumin, hot sauce, kidney beans and tomatoes. Bring to a boil.
4. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium low and cover. Simmer for 30 minutes.
5. Place tortilla chips on a large baking sheet or in an ovenproof skillet. Top with chili and cheese. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve hot.