This healthy twist on classic French toast is sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters. Just add chicken bacon!
1. Line a baking sheet with foil. Preheat oven to 350 ºF (180 °C).
2. Remove Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips from package and twist both ends, secure with toothpick, lay on foil; repeat with rest of chicken bacon.
3. Drizzle maple syrup over chicken bacon; sprinkle each with a little cayenne pepper. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until slightly crispy, turning once during the process.
4. Remove toothpicks. Serve chicken bacon warm with French toast.While Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips cook, whisk together eggs, cream, milk and cinnamon in shallow baking dish. When chicken bacon is almost done, add slices of French bread to egg mixture: let sit for 1 minute. Flip slices over in dish; let sit for 1 minute.
6. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add butter and heat until butter bubbles slightly. Fry bread until golden brown on both sides. Remove from heat and dust with icing sugar. Serve with breakfast chicken strips twists. Top with warm maple syrup.