A hearty and satisfying breakfast that’s easy to make and even easier to eat!
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. In a fry pan add butter and mushrooms, cook over high heat until lightly browned, set aside.
3. Cut each Breakfast Chicken Strips slice in half and fit 4 pieces into each muffin cup. Place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and add 1 tablespoon of mushrooms into each muffin cup.
4. Crack 1 egg on top of mushrooms. Reduce heat to 350ºF, place muffin tin in oven and let bake for 12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and season eggs with salt and pepper, remove carefully and place on buttered toast.
6. Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve immediately.