Rehaussez votre poitrine de poulet grillée grâce au pouvoir du chou frisé! Cette recette de poulet à saveur estivale comporte d’innombrables aliments nutritifs.
1. Place chicken breasts in a resealable plastic bag.
2. Marinade: combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4 teaspoons each of mustard, garlic, rosemary, 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper and toss with chicken in bag. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes in refrigerator, massaging occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, place salad ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Dressing: combine remaining lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, salt and pepper with honey; toss with kale and let stand in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes to soften.
5. Remove chicken breasts from marinade and grill over medium-high heat for about 15 minutes, turning once, or until cooked; let stand a few minutes before slicing.
6. Serve sliced chicken with salad.