Wow your guests with these crowd-pleasing individual Chicken Wellingtons. Made with store-bought puff pastry and prepared cranberry sauce, they are quick and easy to make and assemble.
1. Using sharp knife, slice each chicken breast in half lengthwise; season with sage, poultry seasoning and half of the salt and pepper. Heat oil and butter in large skillet set over medium heat; sear chicken, turning once, for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to plate; let cool completely.
2. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). In bowl, beat together cream cheese, Dijon mustard, chives, garlic and remaining each salt and pepper. In separate bowl, stir together cranberry sauce, mustard and maple syrup.
3. Place puff pastry on lightly floured work surface. Cut each sheet into two 7- x 5-inch (18 x 13 cm) rectangles to make a total of 12 rectangles.
4. Spread cream cheese mixture over four pastry rectangles, leaving 1-inch (2.5 cm) border; spread cranberry mixture over cream cheese mixture. Place chicken breast on top. Cap each breast with two pastry rectangles to create thicker crust on top. Press together edges to seal; roll and crimp border. Cut vent holes in top pastry.
5. Place on parchment paper–lined baking sheet, spacing at least 4 inches (10 cm) apart. Brush egg lightly over pastry; bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.