An appetizer fit for any occasion: Chicken Franks bundled up in an everything bagel will satisfy your savoury cravings whenever they strike.
1. Knead the Spicy Mustard into the pizza dough until evenly distributed then lightly dust the work surface with flour and roll out to rectangle approximately 20 cm x 30 cm.
2. Cut the dough into 10 strips. Roll a strip round one of the Smokies Chicken Sausages spiraling it along the sausage to the end. Set aside whilst repeating with the rest of the sausages.
3. Preheat the oven to fan 190° C. Bring a large shallow pan of water to the boil. Add the bagel sausages a couple at a time and boil for 1 minute. Remove from the pan and drain on kitchen paper whilst cooking the remaining sausages.
4. Place the black onion and sesame seeds on a plate. Brush the sausages with beaten egg and roll them in the seeds until evenly coated.
5. Bake on a lightly greased tray for 15-20 minutes until golden and puffed up.
6. Combine the Yellow Mustard and the mayonnaise and use as a dip for the warm bagel sausages.