These easy, cheesy chicken enchiladas come together in just 30 minutes and will surely become a go-to weeknight meal.
1. Cut the Zabiha Halal Chicken Breast into cubes and place into a medium frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook chicken breast over medium heat until fully cooked.
2. Add in the onion, cheddar cheese and oregano (and optional sour cream). Heat until cheese melts.
3. Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and green pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread out even amounts of the mixture down the center of the tortillas; roll up. Arrange in a lightly greased baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and remaining cheddar cheese.
5. Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 350ºF for 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.