Chicken sausage rolls are a fantastic appetizer—no matter what the occasion. You’ll be impressed with how easy these are to make, and how fantastic they taste.
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (fan assisted oven). Lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Unroll the pastry leaving it on the paper it’s wrapped in. Brush evenly with the mustard. Cut the pastry into 8 long strips
3. Lay chicken sausages on the pastry and wrap around each sausage from end to end to cover the whole sausage, place seam side down and cut into 10 pieces – a serrated knife works well. Discard the paper.
4. Place on the baking tray and brush liberally with the egg. Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
5. Allow to cool slightly before serving or cool completely before wrapping and storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.