BBQ chicken breast is the best thing to happen to pizza since mozzarella cheese. And topped with bell peppers and red onion? Fuhgeddaboudit!
1 piece Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
Salt & pepper
1/2 tsp dried oregano
1/2 tsp dried basil
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1 pre-baked pizza crust
1 cup barbecue sauce
1/2 cup sliced red bell peppers
1 cup chopped red onion
2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
1. Grilled Chicken
2. Mix together all seasonings in mixing bowl.
3. Add seasonings to both sides of the raw Zabiha Halal Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
4. Spray grill pan with cooking spray, and preheat on the stovetop over medium high heat for about one minute.
5.Place the chicken breasts on the hot grill pan.
6. Cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
7. Pizza- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
8. Cut pre cooked chicken, red bell peppers and onions. Grate cheese.
9.Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread barbecue sauce over the crust and top with cheese, chicken, onion and red bell peppers.
10.Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until cheese looks well melted.