This recipe gives you the bold tastes of traditional butter chicken in a version that’s perfect for lunch on the go.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Pat chicken dry. Stir together garam masala, 1 tablespoon olive oil, and salt. Rub all over chicken. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2. Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. Bake chicken for 35 to 40 minutes or until juices run clear and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
3. Let cool slightly. Remove skin if desired. Shred meat using two forks. (Make-ahead: Can be prepared, cooled and refrigerated in airtight container for up to 1 day.)
4. Heat butter chicken sauce in saucepan; stir in shredded chicken. Divide chicken mixture among 4 tortillas. Top with cheese and second tortilla.
5. Heat remaining oil in skillet set over medium heat. Fry quesadillas for 2 minutes per side or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Yogurt-Mint Dipping Sauce:
1. Stir together yogurt, mint, lime juice, salt and cumin. Serve with tortillas.