1. Start your Chicken Tawook Fattoush Salad by marinating your Zabiha Halal chicken. Cut your chicken breasts, put the cubed chicken into a bowl, and add the garlic, chilli flakes, one spoon turmeric, one spoon orange food colour, 2 spoons shaan chicken tikka masala.
2. Add the lemon juice on top and season with salt and pepper. Let chicken marinade for at least 20 minutes.
3. While chicken is marinating, get your pita chips into the oven at 350 degrees. Put the cut pita pieces on a prepared baking sheet, drizzling with olive oil, za’atar, and salt. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
4. Once chicken has finished marinating, Air fry at 350 C for 15 mins.
5. Next, prepare your salad by chopping the lettuce, parsley, tomato, cucumber, and onion.
6. Put all chopped vegetables into a large bowl.
7. Top salad with za’atar, sumac, dried mint, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and some salt and pepper to taste.
8. Then break up the pita chips to top the salad as well.
9. Finish by adding the tawook chicken, then serve and enjoy!