Add a little magic to picnics, birthday parties, and even rainy summer afternoons, with these wands. playful wands Tried, tested and family approved!
1. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough into 12 portions; dust work surface with flour and roll dough into 7- x 1-inch strips.
2. Skewer each wiener on bamboo skewer; skewer end of one dough strip and roll around each hotdog, creating spiral effect.
3. Place on prepared pan; bake in 400 °F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden and hot dog is heated through. Let cool slightly.
4. Meanwhile, using 2 1/2-inch star cookie cutter, cut stars out of cheese slices.
5. Top each skewer with cheese star to resemble a wand. To serve, remove hot dogs and cheese from skewers. Serve with ketchup for dipping.