Spicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 2 Zabiha Halal Spicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 0.50 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 15 mL olive oil
- 80 g frozen peas, thawed
- 250 g shrimp, peeled
- 300 g mussels
- 7 mL paprika
- 190 g Continental Chicken Rice packet
- 125 mL Mustard
- 30 mL Cayenne Hot Sauce
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add Spicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters and onion. Stir for 2-3 minutes or until light golden. Add paprika. Stir for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Stir in the rice and 410ml (1 2/3 cups) boiling water. Stir in the seafood, Mustard and Hot sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
- Cook covered, for 10 minutes or until rice is tender and seafood is just cooked. STIR in the peas. Rest for 5 minutes.