Smokies Fully Cooked Smoked Chicken Sausages
- 1 Package Zabiha Halal Smokies Fully Cooked Smoked Chicken Sausages
- 375 g sheet ready rolled short cut pastry
- 30 mL Yellow mustard
- beaten eggs, to glaze
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (fan assisted oven). Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Unroll the pastry leaving it on the paper it’s wrapped in. Brush evenly with the mustard. Cut the pastry into 8 long strips
- Lay chicken sausages on the pastry and wrap around each sausage from end to end to cover the whole sausage, place seam side down and cut into 10 pieces – a serrated knife works well. Discard the paper.
- Place on the baking tray and brush liberally with the egg. Bake for 25 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving or cool completely before wrapping and storing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.