Perfect for picnics, birthday parties and even rainy summer afternoons, these magic wands are definitely a kids’ favourite. Tried, tested and family approved!
Original Chicken Wiener
- 1 package Zabiha Halal Original Chicken Wieners
- 12 ounces pizza dough
- 12 slices marble cheese (cut 3-inch square, 1/4-inch thick)
- Ketchup (for dipping)
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Divide dough into 12 portions; dust work surface with flour and roll dough into 7- x 1-inch strips.
- Skewer each wiener on bamboo skewer; skewer end of one dough strip and roll around each hotdog, creating spiral effect.
- Place on prepared pan; bake in 400 °F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden and hot dog is heated through. Let cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, using 2 1/2-inch star cookie cutter, cut stars out of cheese slices.
- Top each skewer with cheese star to resemble a wand. To serve, remove hot dogs and cheese from skewers. Serve with ketchup for dipping.
Tip: You can substitute mozzarella or cheddar for marble cheese if desired.