Grilled chicken breast and Greek pasta salad go together like sunny skies and a warm Mediterranean breeze. Herbal, zesty and just a little salty, this recipe will leave plates empty every time.
- 4 Zabiha Halal Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cooked penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2/3 cup virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons of dried oregano
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
Add seasonings to both sides of the raw chicken breasts.
Spray grill pan with cooking spray, and preheat on the stovetop over medium high heat for about one minute.
Place the chicken breasts on the hot grill pan.
Cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
Whisk together lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Set aside.
Combine pre-cooked pasta, onions, green and red peppers and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Add grilled chicken breast onto the Greek Pasta Salad.
Pour vinaigrette over the pasta and mix together.