This recipe combines a variety of flavours and vegetables with chicken to create a meal your taste buds will love. Who said salad was boring?
- 4 Zabiha Halal Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 pound green beans
- 3 medium potatoes, cooked and cut into chunks
- 2 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 12 - 16 black olives
- 10 - 12 lettuce leaves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all dressing ingredients; mix well.
2. Brush the Zabiha Halal Chicken Breasts with a little dressing and broil or grill about 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, or until tender. Cool slightly, then slice into strips.
3. In saucepan of boiling water, cook green beans until just tender, about 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and plunge into cold water; drain well.
4. Toss beans and potatoes with small amount of remaining dressing. Just before serving, arrange beans, potatoes, chicken, tomatoes, eggs and olives on lettuce leaves. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve at room temperature.