These easy, cheesy chicken enchiladas come together in just 30 minutes and will surely become a go-to weeknight meal.
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 5 Zabiha Halal Chicken Breasts
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 3/4 cups prepared tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 1/12 cups prepared taco sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- Cut the Zabiha Halal Chicken Breast into cubes and place into a medium frying pan with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Cook chicken breast over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Add in the onion, cheddar cheese and oregano (and optional sour cream). Heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder and green pepper. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread out even amounts of the mixture down the center of the tortillas; roll up. Arrange in a lightly greased baking dish. Cover with taco sauce and remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered in a preheated oven at 350ºF for 20 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before serving.