When chili, cheese, a BBQ and chicken dogs come together, magic happens.
- 1 package Zabiha Halal Spicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 1 pound extra lean ground chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup mild salsa
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- In large skillet, cook ground chicken, onion and garlic in oil, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, breaking up chicken with spoon.
Stir in salsa, tomato paste, mustard, chili powder, and 1/4 cup water. Reduce heat and cook, covered, for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Heat Zabiha Halal Spicy Supreme Chicken Franks on grill or stove-top. Place wieners in buns and top each with some chili and top with shredded cheese.