Fast, flavourful and fun, these fusion tacos will be a big hit with the whole family.
20 minutes minutes
- 8 strips Zabiha Halal Raw Chicken Strips, cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup (250 mL) prepared butter chicken sauce
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded green cabbage
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crumbled feta cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook onion and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Stir in butter chicken sauce; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Stir in cilantro.
- Assemble tacos with chopped chicken strips, cabbage, butter chicken sauce, avocado, radishes, feta and green onions.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
- The butter chicken sauce can also be served over rice. Or, make butter chicken burritos by rolling up all the ingredients in large flour tortillas.