Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package plain cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup your favourite shredded cheese
- Spray grill pan with cooking spray, and preheat on the stovetop over medium high heat for about one minute.
- Place the chicken breasts on the hot grill pan.
- Cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Let chicken cool for 10 minutes.
- Shred chicken apart with fork until it is pulled nicely.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients together and spoon into a shallow baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated thoroughly.