Refresh your breakfast routine with a protein packed spin on a morning staple. Chicken bacon, blueberries and pancakes; the breakfast of champions!
Breakfast Chicken Strips - Original Flavour
- 1 package Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips
- Buttermilk Pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- 2/4 cup maple syrup
- In large non-stick skillet or griddle, cook Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips according to package directions. Remove from skillet and cut each strip in half. Cover to keep warm.
- Prepare 1 batch (10 to 11 pancakes) pancake batter according to package directions.
- Place 2 to 3 bacon half-strips into lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat, leaving space around for batter. Spoon batter around edge of bacon about 1-1/2-inches wide, making sure to touch bacon edges. Cook pancakes until golden brown on bottom and small bubbles appear on the top, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook about 1 minute longer. Repeat with remaining bacon and batter.
- Serve hot, topped with blueberries and maple syrup.