Glazed with Asian-style barbecue sauce & spiked with Sriracha hot sauce, our quick and easy bites will please any crowd!
Juicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 1 package Zabiha Halal Juicy Supreme Chicken Frankfurters
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Whisk together hoisin sauce, soy sauce, honey, lime juice and Sriracha hot sauce until blended. Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well.
- Grill frankfurters, basting with hoisin mixture, for 6 to 8 minutes or until grill-marked and well glazed.
- Cut each frankfurter diagonally into 4 pieces; skewer each one with cocktail pick.
- Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve with kimchi, if using.
Tip: Serve uncut frankfurters in buns with your favourite toppings if desired.