Make chicken nuggets exciting again with this tropical recipe!
Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 16 Zabiha Halal Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 sweet green pepper, cubed
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Cook Zabiha Halal Chicken Breast Nuggets according to package directions.
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice. In small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch. Whisk in pineapple juice, 1/4 cup water, tomato paste, cider vinegar, salt and pepper; set aside.
- In large skillet, sauté green pepper in oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Slowly stir in cornstarch mixture; bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Add pineapple; simmer for about 1 minute to heat through.
- Pour hot sauce over Zabiha Halal Chicken Breast Nuggets and serve immediately.