Enjoy some international cuisine with this recipe. With a combination of Indian spices that creates just the right amount of kick, our drumsticks don’t quit!
- 8 Zabiha Halal Chicken Drumsticks, skin removed
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh gingerroot, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon each ground cumin and ground coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon each turmeric and salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients except drumsticks in a large bowl; toss well with drumsticks.
- Place all in a large resealable plastic bag and let marinate at least 4 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- Grill over medium heat on a greased grill for 25 to 30 minutes, turning often, or until chicken is cooked through.