This sandwich is perfect for lunch on the go! Spicy, savoury and healthy – this recipe has all the makings of a family favourite.
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Zabiha Halal Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared Buffalo hot sauce
- 4 ciabatta buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 8 tomato slices
- 1/3 cup prepared blue cheese dressing
- Carrot and celery sticks
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Stir barbecue sauce with Buffalo hot sauce until blended; set aside half of the sauce for serving.
- Grill chicken for 2 minutes on each side or until grill-marked; grill, turning and basting with remaining sauce, for 5 to 7 minutes longer or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. Let stand for 5 minutes; slice.
- Assemble chicken slices in buns with lettuce, tomatoes and blue cheese dressing. Serve with carrot and celery sticks and reserved sauce.