A hearty and satisfying breakfast that’s easy to make and even easier to eat!
- 1/2 pound of white mushrooms sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 12 slices Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips
- 6 eggs
- Olive oil for coating muffin pan
- Salt & pepper
- Garnish: chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a fry pan add butter and mushrooms, cook over high heat until lightly browned, set aside.
- Cut each Breakfast Chicken Strips slice in half and fit 4 pieces into each muffin cup. Place in oven for 5 minutes. Remove and add 1 tablespoon of mushrooms into each muffin cup.
- Crack 1 egg on top of mushrooms. Reduce heat to 350ºF, place muffin tin in oven and let bake for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and season eggs with salt and pepper, remove carefully and place on buttered toast.
- Sprinkle with chopped green onions. Serve immediately.
This recipe can also be simplified by omitting the sautéed mushrooms.