Our delicious Breakfast Burritos will make a breakfast person out of you. For a softer shell, use the microwave; for a crispier burrito, pop them in the oven.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 slices Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips, chopped into pieces
- 3 ounces Zabiha Halal Cooked Chicken Roast
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bottled salsa
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- (optional) Additional salsa on side
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in 300ºF oven or place tortillas on plate and microwave on high for 15 seconds until warm.
- Beat eggs with milk. In a large skillet, cook the Zabiha Halal Breakfast Chicken Strips in margarine over medium-high heat; about 2 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Add green onion and Zabiha Halal Cooked Chicken Breast Roast, cook briefly. Add egg mixture, reduce heat and stir gently to blend. Cook stirring with spatula until fluffy, but still moist.
- Spread small amount salsa over each tortilla. Top one half with 1/4 egg mixture and sprinkle with 1/4 cheese. Fold into burrito, tucking in edges. Serve immediately with additional salsa, if desired.